April 04, 2013

I Cry Unbearable Tears of Pain




Sept 9, 1929 - Sept 25, 1996
cry, unbearable tears of pain
For yesterday, how your laugh that could make the devil cackle, left me 

The gentle call that whispered into my dreams is lost forever,
but I carry on to face the reality of day, the bitterness 

My life is shattered to pieces, abandoned
In fear, I must wait

 I shall walk life with the empty void, the darkness
It's like the intention of living, has disappeared onto the far most outskirts of the world

 The humour is gone, and had withered away fervently by the cause of death
O sweet soul, to where have you vanished?



                              Reverently I pray
                        Divina Komal





















3 comments:

The one and only said...

Sweet souls vanish not,
But pass on into a void they do.
They live on in memory and thought,
This fact of life is understood by few.

Time doesnt stop we learn to move on,
And then dawns realization true.
That our loved ones did shape us,
And thus strong as a tree we grew.

The one and only said...

Now our loved ones reside in a safe place
Untouched by the ravages of time.
They are done approaching life as a race
And in there they are just fine!

For they are truly at peace now,
And yet their presence is felt in their love.
For long after a person passes into the void,
Their love encompasses us, their love does provide
Us strength in our times of need,
In their love they live on.



Dedicated as a reply to divina
Love,
Denver

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your poetic reply, Denver!

-Divina

/* CSS Script for Popular Script */ /* End of CSS for Popular Step */