I was first evaporated by the burning sun
and transformed from a raindrop to a water vapor, snatched away from a lake of
fellow raindrops. Although a raindrop is stated to contain no feelings, I could
feel emotions bounding about my liquid body; I felt quite scared to where this
blind journey would lead me and what should become of my mates. In spite of these strange happenings, I rose up into the air as gently as a kite.
Suddenly, a bitter cold feeling washed
over me and to my uttermost joy I was all of a sudden transformed to my
original state - a raindrop. Just at that moment, a strange feeling overcame me,
and I realised that I was unknowingly forming a cloud which was pale and
fluffy as a pom-pom. However, it was most terribly congested, and horror made
me gasp as realisation struck me- I was going to suffocate! My most terrifying
moment had taken place…
![]() |
| Image Courtesy via www.google.com |
And just when my thoughts were leading my mind (which
was a watery substance) down a horror path, I eventually slipped down the hem
of the wandering, unfolding the stuffy clouds, and tearing the everlasting sky and
rushing at an alarming speed with millions of raindrops racing with me on a mysterious
journey; it had begun to rain (the process of precipitation) The view from high above
was breathtaking, and the beauty of the nature of which I had been so unaware of, astounded me. In contrary to these unexpected and unusual happenings, I landed
with a ‘plop’ on a large lopsided hill and furthermore, I raced down the bottom
of the hill as if it where a great, ginormous slimy slide.
In conclusion, I suddenly found
myself floating in a comfortable stream, before long I was collected in a
swimming ocean of raindrop friends. I was once again reunited with my fellow
raindrops who were particularly concerned about me, and I couldn’t have been
happier. I was much surprised to learn that several of my friends have been
through this process as well called - the water cycle.

No comments:
Post a Comment